The Commission Decisions states that Member States shall not apply Article 45 in respect of the audit reports of the relevant issuers for financial years starting during the period from 1 August 2012 to 31 July 2015 (Decision 2013/288/EU) where the relevant audit client is incorporated in a specified country and where the third-country auditor or audit entity concerned provides:
- The name and address of the auditor or audit entity concerned and information about its legal structure;
- Where the auditor or the audit entity belongs to a network, a description of the network;
- The auditing standards and independence requirements which have been applied to the audit concerned;
- A description of the internal quality control system of the audit entity;
- An indication of whether and when the last quality assurance review of the auditor or audit entity was carried out and necessary information about the outcome of the review.
These requirements are reflected in the information required on Form A.