ESMA has launched a process to establish a Consultative Working Group (CWG) for Corporate Reporting of its Issuers Standing Committee (ISC) as the term of the existing CWG of the former Corporate Reporting Standing Committee (CRSC), which was replaced by the ISC in 2023, will expire shortly. ESMA is, therefore, calling for expressions of interest from stakeholders by 15 December 2023 to become a member of the CWG.
ESMA has established the CWG to benefit from the expertise of stakeholders who are specialised in the topics related to:
- financial reporting (under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)),
- audit and independent third-party assurance,
- periodic financial reporting,
- sustainability reporting,
- electronic reporting developments (including European Single Electronic Format (ESEF)), and
- storage of regulated information,
under ESMA’s ISC remit and with a view to support ESMA’s objectives of investor protection, market integrity and financial stability through single rulebook work and strengthening supervisory approaches and practices across EU member States in the area of corporate reporting.
Further details are available at here