Skip to content

How do I make a complaint about an accountant/auditor or firm of accountants?

If you want to make a complaint about your accountant/auditor or a firm of accountants/auditors, you should initially contact the Prescribed Accountancy Body (‘PAB’) of which the accountant/auditor/firm is a member. Please click here for contact details for the PABs.

If the complaint relates to the audit of a Public Interest Entity (PIE), you should refer your complaint directly to IAASA. A complaint form can be found here.

Making a complaint to IAASA factsheet can be found here